AxonIQ is hiring a Senior Marketer for EMEA to join our globally distributed team.
You will join a team of 6 other marketers and developer advocates which will grow to over 10 persons soon.
This position is for 32 to 40 hours a week.
We are a fast-growing software company becoming the place to be in event sourcing, DDD, and CQRS. This doesn’t ring any bells yet? No worries, we will get you up to speed. If you do, that is an advantage. We are looking to expand our team with someone familiar with working on campaigns for the entire EMEA region.
Why working at AxonIQ is the right thing for You
- Learning is the single most crucial skill in our company;
- Our team’s diversity allows us to see opportunities from different angles, reaching better results than any individual could have done alone;
- We have several Values that capitalize on our differences by process of continuous learning from each other:
We ask questions like why? and how? often
We communicate a lot (face-2-face & digital) to learn from our differences.
We do experiments, measure the results and improve.
We value each other for who we are and for what we bring to the table.
We take initiative, embrace mistakes and learn.
We are ambitious.
We don't have managers and budgets; if anyone comes with a great idea, we do it.
We do cool stuff, tell the world about it, and have fun doing it!
We put quality first, always.
- We have colleagues all over the world, with different backgrounds, values, and ambitions;
- Because we are a fast-growing company, no month will be the same;
- Plenty of opportunities for (personal) growth;
- We offer a competitive salary;
- You can work from anywhere;
What You will be doing
Goal: Generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) from EMEA
(DACH excluded, we are hiring another person specifically for the DACH region)
It is really up to you to decide how to do it!
We are thinking of:
- Defining local marketing strategies
- Coordinating and executing regional marketing campaigns
- Talking to our English-speaking customers to better understand their needs and concerns
- Organizing (virtual) meetups in cooperation with our developer advocates
- Creating a wide range of different content/marketing materials, customized by region
- Analyzing and initiating potential strategic partner relationships
- Working with Hubspot to collect and analyze insights for more effective campaigns
What You bring
- Bilingual or native English proficiency
- Experienced in communicating with Java developers or IT decision-makers
- Developer-first campaign experience (this means you know how to target campaigns where devs are your audience to generate MQLs from them)
- Experience doing campaigns in the UK, Benelux, and Nordics regions
- Min 7 years of marketing experience
- Min 1 year of experience working with marketing automation such as Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, or equivalent
How You can apply
Send an email with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing EMEA” in the email subject line. Include a recent copy of your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Founded in 2017, AxonIQ is based in The Netherlands. With people on the ground in the US, France, Mexico, Serbia, Poland, Italy, and Germany, AxonIQ offers an end-to-end development and infrastructure platform for smoothly evolving Event-Driven Architectures focused on CQRS and Event Sourcing. Our platform known as Axon includes a programming model and a specialized infrastructure to provide enterprise-ready operational support for the programming model - especially for scaling and distributing mission-critical business applications. The Axon platform consists of the popular Axon Framework and the built-for-purpose Axon Server. The open-source Axon Framework provides a clean, elegant Java API for writing DDD, CQRS, and Event Sourcing applications. Axon Server is a zero-configuration message router and event store. Axon Server is available in two editions. Axon Server Standard Edition is a free version sufficient to get you started and run a small, non-critical application in production. Axon Server Enterprise includes clustering and multi-context support and targets mission-critical, medium to large scale production deployments.
and find out useful news on Axon releases, invitations to AxonIQ events and other news