AxonIQ is hiring an SDR for the UK to join our globally distributed team.
You will join a team of 4, working on qualifying SQLs and moving them up the funnel.
This position is for 32 to 40 hours a week.
The company has two key market segments, (1) traditional multinationals that see the substantial benefits of migrating towards an event-driven microservices architecture, and (2) startups/scaleups that design event-driven microservices into their very architecture when they first architect their solution. Key customers include Ford, Toyota, Moneylion, Standard Chartered Bank, JPMorganChase, Barclay’s, Lidl, Otto, IKEA, Tech Mahindra, IBM, and others.
As we are (still) a small team, each contributor has a massive impact. As an SDR you will need to multitask on a lot of topics but at the same time to be able to prioritize to meet expectations and targets.
Why working at AxonIQ is the right thing for You
- Learning is the single most crucial skill in our company;
- Our team’s diversity allows us to see opportunities from different angles, reaching better results than any individual could have done alone;
- We have several Values that capitalize on our differences by process of continuous learning from each other:
We ask questions like why? and how? often
We communicate a lot (face-2-face & digital) to learn from our differences.
We do experiments, measure the results and improve.
We value each other for who we are and for what we bring to the table.
We take initiative, embrace mistakes and learn.
We are ambitious.
We don't have managers and budgets; if anyone comes with a great idea, we do it.
We do cool stuff, tell the world about it, and have fun doing it!
We put quality first, always.
- We have colleagues all over the world, with different backgrounds, values, and ambitions;
- Because we are a fast-growing company, no month will be the same;
- Plenty of opportunities for (personal) growth;
- We offer a competitive salary;
- You can work from anywhere;
What You will be doing
Goal: Generate Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) from the UK
It is really up to you to decide how to do it!
We are thinking of:
- Effectively managing inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiatives
- Building relationships with leads to convert them into opportunities
- Utilizing business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Conducting high-level discovery conversations
- Qualifying the generated opportunities
- Handling of conversations in the chat to generate some opportunities
- Ability to use or to learn new skills around Hubspot, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Zoominfo and Leadfeeder
What You bring
- Previous experience as SDR is required
- IT literate
- Account Mapping experience
- Strong phone and web conferencing manners
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter, result-driven, ability to think out of the box
- Excited by a start-up environment and the entrepreneurial journey
- Team player as the role requires the ability to work closely with the other members of the SDR team but as well with all the other departments
- You love working in international teams with colleagues and customers all over the world
How You can apply
Send an email with your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SDR UK” in the email subject line. Include a recent copy of your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Founded in 2017, AxonIQ is based in The Netherlands. With people on the ground in the US, France, Mexico, Serbia, Poland, Italy, and Germany, AxonIQ offers an end-to-end development and infrastructure platform for smoothly evolving Event-Driven Architectures focused on CQRS and Event Sourcing. Our platform known as Axon includes a programming model and a specialized infrastructure to provide enterprise-ready operational support for the programming model - especially for scaling and distributing mission-critical business applications. The Axon platform consists of the popular Axon Framework and the built-for-purpose Axon Server. The open-source Axon Framework provides a clean, elegant Java API for writing DDD, CQRS, and Event Sourcing applications. Axon Server is a zero-configuration message router and event store. Axon Server is available in two editions. Axon Server Standard Edition is a free version sufficient to get you started and run a small, non-critical application in production. Axon Server Enterprise includes clustering and multi-context support and targets mission-critical, medium to large scale production deployments.
and find out useful news on Axon releases, invitations to AxonIQ events and other news