AxonIQ team is looking for a talented frontend developer, able to work independently to complete tasks, but to also enjoy working as a strong team member. Join a fast-growing startup powering the industry leading Open Source Java infrastructure for DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing and event-driven microservices.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the customer-facing components of our SaaS platform and websites, in close cooperation with the rest of the development team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with the product and sales team to design, develop and deploy online product demo applications
- Participate in design, development, test and deployment of the customer facing components of our SaaS platform and websites
- Test all functions and lead the day-to-day administration
- Manages security compliance for website environment and data.
- Apply appropriate patches, upgrades, and security fixes
- Optimize website for organic search engine ranking by implementing technical-focused SEO tactics
- Monitor online traffic and interpret Google analytics into reports and recommendations
- Experience with developing front-ends for complex web applications
- Highly motivated, detail oriented and a team player
- Familiarity with data tracking, analytics, such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Keyword Planner
- Our backends are mainly in Java, any experience with those environments is a pre
- Find motivation in hard-to-solve problems and technical challenges
WHY TO JOIN AXONIQ TEAM
- Entrepreneurial environment with an engaging, inclusive, and fun culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flat organization, “do not ask for permission, ask for forgiveness later”
- Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers
- An international startup culture with flexible work environment
- Excellent salary, free lunches and regular team fun moments
- Super cool office in Utrecht (close to CS)
AxonIQ is a provider of a software platform for event-based microservices systems. The company offers multiple products, one of which is the open source Axon Framework, a popular Java-based framework enabling a seamless evolution of applications. Its commercial products are AxonDB, a purpose built event store and the recently released AxonHub, unified messaging platform for commands, events and queries.
Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for our newsletter
monthly updates about new product releases and invitations to AxonIQ events