AxonIQ is a Dutch enterprise software scale up, and well-positioned as an early leader in the event-driven microservices space.
Founded in 2017, the company has approximately 30 employees and has successfully raised to date. Today, the majority of its revenues come from the US & Canada.
The company has two key market segments, (1) traditional multinationals that see the substantial benefits of migrating towards an event-driven microservices architecture, and (2) startups/scale ups that design event-driven microservices into their very architecture when they first architect their solution. Key customers include Ford, Toyota, Moneylion, Standard Chartered Bank, JPMorganChase, Barclay’s, Lidl, Otto, IKEA, Tech Mahindra, IBM and others.
AxonIQ is looking for a proven sales leader to continue to build on our success in the US market. So far, all US sales opportunities have been handled out of the Netherlands. Now is the right time to hire a completely new team, starting with the Director of Sales.
We are looking for a very motivated and assertive salesperson, with experience both selling to large multinationals as well as selling to startups/scaleups.
This role will be to build and lead a team including other salespeople and a sales development team. You will be supported by a team of US-based developer advocates and Marketers.
You most likely come from a high-growth scaleup background, having previously sold large enterprise solutions microservices, API-centric solutions, critical IT architecture, identity & access management, etc. Companies we are expressly enthusiastic about recruiting from include (Mulesoft, Confluent, Red Hat, or relevant category experience per above at Amazon, IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, Tibco, etc.
This role reports to the CEO/Founder Jeroen Speekenbrink.
Also, you work closely with the Director of Sales in Europe.
EXPERIENCE, SKILL SET, LEADERSHIP, and PERSONALITY QUALITIES
- Prior experience interacting with and selling to CIOs and the IT Industry
- Strong familiarity with the enterprise architecture agenda and related key roles/titles in the IT function
- Experience managing SDRs
- Relevant experience with open source solutions and converting into run-time sales
- Good familiarity with high-touch, event-based marketing techniques (executive roundtables, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter, problem solver, operates with independence and ambiguity
- Strong senior-level interpersonal skills; excellent working well in small groups and equally large groups, business acumen, likable, personable, approachable, gravitas, humble, integrity, trustworthy, instills confidence in colleagues and clients, flexible, excellent listener, clear communicator, team mentorship, self-confidence, resistance to stress
- Consistently exceed agreed sales quote
- Build strong relationships with the US, Dutch, and rest of the AxonIQ team.
- High renewal rates (metric: TBC)
- High Customer Satisfaction scores (metric: TBC)
If you are smart, driven, and passionate about developing business for a high-end community, we’d love to talk and ascertain if this is a great mutual fit!
and find out useful news on Axon releases, invitations to AxonIQ events and other news