Introduction to Axon Framework - 1 dayGet started quickly with Axon, the Java development framework which enables rapid CQRS-based application development.
Feb 23, 2018 9:00 AM
AxonIQ, Rijnsburgstraat 9, Amsterdam
You will begin this one-day, hands-on course by setting up the infrastructure components and organizing the codebase practically. Then, through theory and practical exercises. You will explore the following topics
- Aggregates: learn how to design, implement, and test Aggregates
- Event handling: implementing and configuring the event handlers; async vs sync, transaction management
- Query model: the design process for projections, denormalization tactics, and different ways to update a query model
- Event sourcing: how to apply event sourcing, snapshotting, and reconstructing a projection from historic events
- Sagas: coordinating activity between components – implementation, configuration, testing, and common pitfalls
- Task based UI and dealing with eventual consistency
This Axon training is designed for Software Architects, Software Developers, Technical Team Leads and Enterprise Architects.
FILL IN THE FORM IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION