Webinar Running Axon Server
In this webinar the author of the Running Axon Server blog series Bert Laverman takes you into the world of Axon Server and shows you how it all works.
In this webinar the following topics will be discussed:
- First up (checking the environment)
- Axon Server Configuration & Storage
- Axon Server on Kubernetes
- Axon Server Enterprise Edition: clustering, multi-context, …
- Helm v3, and a basic Helm-chart for Axon Server SE
In the meantime, take a look at the blog series of Bert.
Software Architect AxonIQ
Bert is a Software Engineer with a wide range of experience, from hands-on software development to Academic Research on software reusability. He joined AxonIQ after working in the Enterprise Architecture team of one of the largest insurance companies in the Netherlands. Bert is a strong proponent of good software design, Agile and Lean software development, and DevOps practices. Give him a soapbox and he will gladly tell about “Zen and the Art of Microservices.”