Event Sourcing and Microservices Messaging
Duration: 2x2,5 hours spread over two days
Time: 15:00 PM - 17:30 PM CET(Jan 20, 2021 - Jan 21, 2021) = 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM EST
CLICK BUTTON ABOVE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION OR CLICK HERE
You will be redirected to a secure Stripe page to go through the payment process.
We have developed a new training, this time to explain more about event storing and message orchestration. The training is structured in 2 sessions of 2,5 hours in two days. During this course we will take a closer look at how you can benefit from a zero-configuration message router and event store like Axon Server by explaining several options, roughly summarized under these points:
- Event Store - Why we have built a dedicated Event Store solution, and why it is beneficial for you to use; configuration and optimization options will be shared.
- Messaging Platform - Having a dedicated message routing platform not only allows you to focus on the business functionality first, but it also provides the means to move to and take the evolutionary microservices route too; how this is achieved and what it brings, will be discussed in detail.
- Clustering - One of the main features of Axon Server Enterprise, is its clustering capability. It allows the platform to be ready for mission-critical enterprise projects, enabling better performance, high availability, and horizontal scaling among others.
Watch the video below to get an impression of what the training will look like
In addition, you will...
- Have access to an exclusive Slack channel to have direct contact with the Axon trainers
- The benefit of an Axon Server Enterprise's License for two weeks
- Messaging Platform
- Event Store
- Connecting an Application
- Good understanding of the Java language
- Developers are expected to bring their own laptops with the IDE of their choice.
Methods: theoretical lectures and practical lab exercises
Cost: €100,- or equivalent ex VAT per participant for the entire course.
Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back in touch asap.
Software engineer AxonIQ
Milan Savić is Software Engineer at AxonIQ. Milan has experience with various software projects ranging from chemical analyzers to contactless mobile payment systems. In some of those projects, CQRS and Event Sourcing came as a natural solution, but things had to be built from scratch almost every time.
Finding out about Axon Framework got him interested in being a part of the solution. In March 2018 he joined AxonIQ team on a mission to build tools which will help others in building event-driven, reactive systems.
Software Architect AxonIQ
Bert is a Software Engineer with a wide range of experience, from hands-on software development to Academic Research on software reusability. He joined AxonIQ after working in the Enterprise Architecture team of one of the largest insurance companies in the Netherlands. Bert is a strong proponent of good software design, Agile and Lean software development, and DevOps practices. Give him a soapbox and he will gladly tell about “Zen and the Art of Microservices.”
CTO and founder AxonIQ
Allard Buijze is the founder and chief technology officer at AxonIQ, a microservices communication platform for building event-driven, distributed applications, where he helps customers reach appropriate future-proof technical decisions.
A former software architect within the fields of scalability and performance, he has worked on several projects where performance is often a recurring theme. Allard is convinced that a good domain model is the beginning of contributing to the overall performance of an application and developed the Axon Framework out of this conviction.