Axon Framework 3.2
In this webinar we have explained the features, such as:
- Replay API to trigger replays
- Improved API to monitor status of Tracking Event Processors
- Improvements in Query API, especially when querying for collections
- Spring Boot AutoConfiguration for Dropwizard Metrics
- Serializers configurable through Spring Boot's application.properties
See recording at: https://youtu.be/v7SJXKagN14
Find slides at: https://bit.ly/2K5uOfb
CTO and founder AxonIQ
Allard Buijze is the founder and chief technology officer at AxonIQ, a microservices communication platform for building event-driven, distributed applications, where he helps customers reach appropriate future-proof technical decisions.
A former software architect within the fields of scalability and performance, he has worked on several projects where performance is often a recurring theme. Allard is convinced that a good domain model is the beginning of contributing to the overall performance of an application and developed the Axon Framework out of this conviction.
and find out useful news on Axon releases, invitations to AxonIQ events and other news